Monday, August 27, 2012

"Gotta Do SOMETHING with My Mouth!"


My office mate Light Bright is doing some sort of “cleanse” for the next three weeks, and she is not happy about it. (It was her husband’s idea.) (I have no idea why, she's already very thin, but he somehow thinks she will GAIN weight by doing this.) For the next three days, she can eat nothing but these special protein powder shakes, and then after that all she can eat is vegetables besides the shakes. She can’t even put salt on them. She was telling me about this and said, “You know the worst part? At the end of my shower, I have to turn the water to really cold.” She was chewing gum as she said this, and I said, “So you’re still allowed to chew gum?” She said, “Yes, thank goodness! I have to be able to do something with my mouth!” Once we stopped laughing about that, she said, “Is that going to be the title of your blog post?” But I shortened it.

Famous Hat

No comments: