Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tripping Over Air


As my regular readers know, my office mate Light Bright is younger, thinner, and prettier than I am, she makes more money, and her band gets more gigs. However, when she walks, she frequently trips over nothing, and I can’t help it, I laugh. Today she demanded to know why I find it so funny when she trips over nothing, and I said, “I have to be better than you at something. I’m just better at walking.” Then she reminded me that an actual professional has told me that I walk wrong, when no equally qualified person has ever told her such a thing. So I was shot down once again, but I remain a better speller than she is. Also, today she tried to push open a door that has to be pulled to open, just like this famous Far Side cartoon:



Famous Hat

No comments: