Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Same Old Me, New Status


I did something kind of exciting yesterday: I changed my status on MyFace from “single” to “in a relationship.” It’s kind of a crazy feeling, I have been single as long as I have had a page on MyFace. I told my office mate Light Bright that I was “eternally single,” and she thought I said, “internally single,” so I said yeah, I’m in a relationship but I’m still internally single. Da Guy and I talked about it; he brought up that he changed his status to just looking for friends on the dating website where we met, so I figured I had better change mine as well. Then I asked him about MyFace, and he said he’d let me make that call. So I did it – I changed my status. He changed his too, so I guess it’s official. I am in a relationship!

Famous Hat

No comments: