Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wedding Colors

There are so many important considerations when you are getting married, like what will your wedding colors be? Seriously, I have people asking me about this all-important question. I hadn’t given it a lot of thought, to tell you the truth, since Tiffy is going to be my only bridesmaid, so she doesn’t have to coordinate with anyone. I said to her this weekend that maybe my colors should be teal and hot pink, and she said that would be perfect… if I were fifteen. So what colors are good for a wedding? Bright colors? (I tend towards those myself.) Pastel colors? Metallic colors? Maybe my colors could be silver and gold. Black and gray would probably be too serious, but would teal and hot pink not be serious enough? And what constitutes a color? Is white a color? It seems like it is, but who ever says she is having white as one of her wedding colors? And what does this affect besides the bridesmaids’ dresses? The flowers? The place settings at the reception? You can see that this is a question of most profound significance, and so I must ponder it awhile longer before making a decision. And one more question: how many wedding colors is one person allowed? Since people refer to “colors,” I am assuming you are supposed to choose more than one, but what is the upper limit? Could I choose five colors? Maybe I should choose red, yellow, and green to celebrate my African heritage.

Famous Hat

3 comments:

Richard Bonomo said...

I recommend ultraviolet. If you use, in combination, things that exclusively reflect either 257.3 nm or 185 nm, then you can satisfy the requirement that you are using "colors" plural...

Famous Hat said...

How about ultraviolet and infra-red?

Hardingfele said...

Do a rainbow to please everyone