Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spamarama



What a day. I got all the way through my morning prayers before realizing I’d done the ones for Tuesday, November 5… again. However, that’s not enough to make a blog post. It’s been awhile since I posted any spam, but today Hardingfele sent me the following:

HELLO,
   MY NAME IS JAMES WONG FROM SKY LANE CONTRACTORS WHICH IS LOCATED IN
CHINA.WE WILL LIKE TO ORDER FOR SOME PRODUCTS FROM YOU COMPANY TO OUR
COMPANY AT; James Wong SKY LANE CONTRACTORS
8 langjiayuan
Beijing City
Beijing Province
Zip/Postal Code:100022
0086-10-8456695
skylanecontractors@gmail.com
   WE WILL WANT YOU TO SEND US YOUR PRODUCTS WEBSITE OR SEND US YOUR
PRICE-LIST SO WE CAN SEND YOU THE FULL DETAILS ON OUR ORDER.I WILL ALSO WANT
TO CONFIRM IF YOU DO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD FOR MEANS OF PAYMENT.
  
REGARDS,
James Wong
SKY LANE CONTRACTORS

Hardingfele felt inspired to reply:

I don't have any products for you unless you want a lot of cat hair. I have it in orange, buff, Siamese or gray and white. I can also do a mix. The cat hair is weighed in grams and would be $100 per 100 grams.  The Siamese, being unique is $150 per 100 grams. Shipping and handling charges apply.  

Hardingfele

I will let you know what response, if any, she receives from SKY LANE CONTRACTORS.

Famous Hat

5 comments:

Hardingfele said...

So far none. I just hope it is not a virus. But if he wants cat hair, there is a lot of it. Maybe he is willing to pay.

I am always amused by product. I mean I could even send used kitty litter. It is after a product

amy said...

I just got the Same email. and was delighted to find your post.. i have a lot of cat hair of my own sadly - so i won't be buying from you. xx

Unknown said...

I got this email today, but i have a shop and i sent him my website and he went and looked at my shop and found all of the items he wanted and emailed me back that he wanted to buy them, but couldn't purchase them directly from my site. i legit don't know what it even means.

Unknown said...

I just received this email (Aug 2016) and I'm wondering if (after all these months have passed) there is anything to this email or is it a scam? We do have a store and people in China are interested in our products. Thanks!

Famous Hat said...

I believe this is a scam. But I'm not sure what the scam is...