Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sock Puppet in Swimsuit


Here is a story that Light Bright said I had to blog about: recently Travalon and I were at the health club swimming pool when a Sock Puppet suddenly arrived on the scene. How awkward to see each other in our swimsuits! This particular Sock Puppet was demanding but did give generous Christmas gifts. I asked him how life was back in our old department, and he is semi-retired now but still complaining about another Sock Puppet. (To me, they were all equally despotic; the ones who weren’t, I don’t consider Sock Puppets.) Maybe I blogged about how these two particular Sock Puppets were fighting over the nicest corner office, but when neither one took it, a new guy moved into it. I thought that was hilarious. This Sock Puppet at least had plants and fish, so the windows wouldn’t have been wasted on him. The other one was never in his office anyway, plus he wanted to maintain another office, so really there was no point in him getting the nice office. Such was life back in my old department.

Famous Hat

No comments: