Thursday, May 28, 2015

Fruit Faux Pas


Today I did something really embarrassing. People tend to leave food on the table in our break room if it is for general consumption, and today while a coworker was washing her dishes in the sink, I noticed two mugs full of fruit and began helping myself. “What delicious fruit!” I said to my coworker. “I wonder who brought it?” “It’s my fruit,” she replied, and I realized I’d been eating her lunch! Oops, I guess you have to guard your food if it’s on the “public” table! She just laughed and said to help myself, it was too much fruit for her anyway. It was slices of nectarine and red grapes.

Hardingfele, who as far as I can ascertain no longer reads this blog, does send me spam now and then to post. She sent me the following:

Hi, purchasing manager.
Good day!
We are   sexy underwear sales

If you are interested in, may we have your inquire
We can According to customer's requirements or sample production  we will provide free sample to you
 Thanks for your valuable time.

Regards.
website: somethingthathasnothingtodowithunderwear.com


Hardingfele did not say whether she had attempted to acquire her free sample of sexy underwear.

Famous Hat

No comments: