Wednesday, May 6, 2015

UGGH Club Together Again


Last night I worked out with Richard Bonomo, Luxuli, and Prairie Man, aka the UGGH Club. It had been a long time since I worked out with all three of them, but I am getting back into the swing of things – last week I went to the club three times! Tonight I plan to swim with Travalon, who does not care for weight training but does love swimming in our club’s therapeutic pool, since it is nice and warm. That ought to help my aching muscles. Last night we did not do Strength Training without Mercy, but we did extra stuff, like throw around a medicine ball until Luxuli got hit in the chin with it. The health club can be a very dangerous place! I didn’t sustain any injuries myself but am quite sore today after our workout, although not as sore as last week, when my abs hurt so badly I couldn’t cough. Maybe I am slowly getting back into shape…

Famous Hat 

No comments: