Tuesday, January 5, 2021

More Photos of the Winter Wonderland

 

Here are some more photos from Sunday and Monday, when the freezing fog left beautiful rime on the trees. Unfortunately the photos of the eagle didn't turn out, but Travalon did get some gorgeous photos of the bluffs across the river with his good camera.





And here are some photos he took in our neighborhood yesterday with his good camera.




And here are some photos from my good camera.






I love how some of these trees are silver-white and some are golden-white.



And I really love the color of this conifer with the rime on it.


Today only a little of the rime, or hoarfrost, was left, mostly on the tops of the trees. I love how everyone was talking about this yesterday - there were articles in the paper, and my coworker who has to go to campus every Monday afternoon posted some photos from campus on our water cooler channel. I will see if I can somehow save those to my computer and post them at some point...


Famous Hat


No comments: