Sunday, February 7, 2021

Super Bowl LV: Enough with Shady Brady!

 

Today I wasn't sure I'd get enough steps, since it's still so cold outside, so Travalon said why don't we go back to East Towne Mall. And wouldn't you know, I found rosaries at one of those funny kiosks with lanyards and jewelry. I got this one that looks like it has a scapular on it too.


Then Jilly Moose and I went to Fired Up, and I made a couple of warm climate scenes. The one on the right is the first one I made, of a tropical scene with a volcano and a palm tree at sunset, and then we still had some time before Travalon was returning from the antiques mall, so I made a more abstract scene of a sailboat approaching a boathouse.


Travalon found a couple of fun things at the antiques mall. This is an Amoco oil rig worker teddy bear.


And this is the Flintstones' car as a Hot Wheels!


I wasn't going to watch the Super Bowl, but Travalon has it on, and I'm kind of half-watching it. I did watch the halftime show by the Weeknd, and I wondered if he uses that stage name because he figures nobody could pronounce his actual Ethiopian name, and that seems kind of sad. Like, people can learn to say things if they really want to. I learned to pronounce Antetokounmpo, after all. The game itself is even more egregious than the game where the Buccaneers played the Packers, because the referees called fouls on Kansas City every time they would have stopped the Bucs. It was ridiculous! And lots of no-calls on the Bucs. The announcers and halftime analysts must not be in on the fix, because they were commenting about it. They said, "How can Kansas City get anything going if they're going to call penalties on everything they do?" Finally Travalon turned the game off, because it had gotten so lopsided. Will this be the game that finally gets everyone to see something is fishy with Shady Brady? I sure hope so!


Famous Hat


No comments: