Thursday, February 4, 2021

Winter Wonderland

 

Today it was snowing very hard, so Travalon got to work from home. After I got done with work, but while he was still working, I went out for a walk and took photos of the winter wonderland.





In this photo of Mariner's Inn, you can see how hard the snow is falling.







Then I went over to my neighbor's house because I hadn't seen her since she broke her foot, and I brought her some friendship bread. Another neighbor gave us starter bags, and she hasn't been able to bake hers. I made my first batch with vanilla pudding mix, and the second batch I made with chocolate pudding mix and chocolate chips left over from the cassata. When I got done visiting her, it was dark outside, and that was beautiful too, but the only photo I took that really turned out was this one.


Then I took the glow-in-the-dark rosary I got in Lodi on Saturday, and I went up into the loft and prayed the Luminous Mysteries with a luminous rosary. It's time to start enjoying the black light again, now that I have prayed in my new rosaries.


Famous Hat


No comments: