Thursday, October 21, 2021

Happy Birthday Kathbert and B-Boy

 

Today was a rainy, gloomy, uneventful day, so I'll just post a couple of photos of my new rosary. I got it on eBay, which is never a sure thing, plus it comes from Medjugorje, and I am not sure what I think about that. The photo of it looked really pretty. So it came on Monday, and I didn't take it out of the box until Tuesday at Adoration. And guess what? It's even more beautiful in real life! It has mint green glass beads with lavender roses in them, and a swirly glass cross on one side.


On the other side, the cross is a gorgeous teal color.


You may notice the background is different. The old puffy chair I always sat in finally died, and we ordered a new chair that was supposed to come at the beginning of September. Then they told us it wouldn't be until the end of October, and now they're pushing it back into November. Meanwhile, I needed a chair in the living room, so Travalon got Mombert's old chair out of the Man Cave, and right now that's what I'm sitting in. It's also the background for these photos. Speaking of Mombert, Kathbert is sixty today, so happy birthday! And the Single B-Boy is fifty. Just when I can hardly believe that I'll be there soon myself, tonight I had a bad hot flash, so yeah, fifty is on the way. Perimenopause: it's just as awful as you've always heard.


Famous Hat


No comments: