Monday, July 18, 2022

Crane Migration Video

 

Today was, as they say, a slow news day so it seemed like a perfect time to post a video I've been meaning to process for some time now. The only thing Travalon and I did tonight was try to go swimming at Governor Nelson State Park, but the showers are closed, so we just waded a bit. I didn't want to swim if I couldn't wash all that gunk off of me! And I was already gross from visiting the garden plot.

This is footage Travalon shot when we were in Nebraska. I love how the cranes look like rubber chickens parachuting in for a landing. And I love all the cacophony of their calls. You could see cranes up and down the river in every direction. Check it out:


Of course, editing the footage has taken a lot longer than I expected. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to compile Travalon's footage from the train yard in North Platte, Nebraska.


Famous Hat



No comments: