Friday, December 8, 2023

Holiday Train 2023

 

Today was not a very exciting day. I went to Mass for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception this morning and started work late. I was at home and didn't feel much better than yesterday. I didn't even talk to Tiffy this evening, since she was busy, but that was fine because I just kind of wanted to chill. Travalon and I watched a game we had taped, the Packers beating the Chargers, and now he's watching a Beatles movie, A Hard Day's Night. This is in honor of John Lennon, who was murdered on this date in 1980. I vaguely remember it myself, but I was pretty small at the time, so I had no idea who this guy was that all the adults were upset about. Travalon was older, so he knew who he was, and he was very sad.

Travalon felt so bad about Axel the Axolotl getting a hole burned in him that he went out and bought me this narwhal, which doesn't yet have a name.



Here are a couple of sunsets. First, when I was at work on Wednesday.


This was today from our dock.


And as promised, here is the video of the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train.


I hope that it was worth the wait.


Famous Hat

No comments: