Friday, August 5, 2016

Waiting at O'Hare


I do not have much time, only 30 free minutes to blog, so this will be brief. This morning Travalon and I went to the house of the Daughter of Denni for the start of her annual Birthday Drinking Biking Bash, only this year we didn't have time to bike. We just got commemorative T-shirts and had mimosas. Then we took the Van Galder bus to O'Hare, which is where we are waiting now for our flight to Anchorage. This is not a very exciting post, but I just wanted to let my readers know what I was up to today. The only exciting part was that my bus ride was "free," because I had a voucher from years ago, when Tiffy and I went to Salt Lake City and I'd planned to take the bus to the train station in Chicago. The train was canceled, so we drove out and flew back, and Van Galder wouldn't refund my bus ticket but they did give me a voucher for another ride to Chicago any time. So that saved us a little money.

Famous Hat

No comments: