Monday, November 30, 2020

Photos of Our New Stuff

 

As usual, today was a quiet day so not much to blog about. The most exciting thing is that I tried to sync my phone with the Mount Fuji Challenge so I don't have to manually log my miles, but I forgot to save it until late this afternoon, so I won't know if it works until after 9:30 tonight, and maybe I will only get credit for the mile I walked after I connected them. Anyway, here are some photos of our recent acquisitions. First is Tennessee Tuxedo, a penguin from a cartoon that used to be on in the 60's. Travalon got this at the little antiques shop we stopped at yesterday after Mass.


Here we have Boris and Natasha from the Bullwinkle cartoons. Travalon bought these during our last trip to the Maple Bluff antiques shop.


Travalon got this little figurine of Woody Woodpecker online.


He got Huckleberry Hound at the antiques shop we stopped at yesterday morning.


He got this Archie bobble-head at the Maple Bluff antiques shop.


These two bobble-heads are Bob Lanier and Jon McGlocklin, two legendary players for the Bucks years ago. Travalon got both of these online.


Here is the little glass mushroom I got at the antiques shop yesterday morning.


And these are various rosaries I got recently. From the left, one from the Maple Bluff antiques store, the one we got at the Valley of Our Lady Monastery, a one-decade one I got at Holy Hill, the little crucifix I got at the Sauk antiques store yesterday, another rosary from the Maple Bluff antiques store, a really interesting one from Holy Hill, and a cheap glow-in-the-dark one Travalon got me from the Maple Bluff antiques store.


And this is a cool mural we saw in Sauk City, right near the antiques store.


When the two rosaries I won in the auction arrive, I will post photos of them too. I also bought a couple of things that only cost a couple of bucks each: two little glass fish, and a teapot that looks like the clubs from a deck of cards. They looked cute online, but if not, I can always donate them to St. Vinny's and I will hardly be out any money.


Famous Hat


No comments: