Monday, November 2, 2020

Random Monday Post

 

Today, on the eve of the election, I do not have any deep thoughts to share. Tonight I went to a Latin Novus Ordo Mass at my church for All Souls' Day, and a quartet sang that included Kathbert and my OTHER choir director. I kind of like hearing the Mass in Latin, and I like it a lot better than the Tridentine Mass, especially the sort of people who usually go to those. They are totally all about style over substance when it comes to religion, in my experience.

Here are some random photos I have taken lately. First, another pretty tree in our neighborhood.


Whoever messed with this sign did a good job of it. The K and W (but less so the W) really look like they are the same font as the NO, and somehow they got rid of the red line through the bike graphic.


Interestingly, in this direction there is no sign indicating you can't bring dogs on the trail, but if you come from the other direction, it specifies no dogs along with no bikes.

And this is the super thrilling video of my butter bubbling during the lobster boil.


That's about it. I had a busy day at work, but nothing exciting enough to blog about. Maybe tomorrow I will have something more interesting to say.


Famous Hat


No comments: