Monday, March 1, 2021

Ray of Light: The Fluorescent Fox!

 

I don't have much to say today, but I did take Raymond my little fox up to the loft to see if he would light up under the blacklight, and the white part on his face did! But not his white paws and ears, or any of the orange part of him. When I told Travalon, he said, "You should blog about that. You can call him 'The Fluorescent Fox.' No, wait, 'Ray of Light' - that's even better!" I have been cuddling Raymond nonstop because he is just about the size (but not the heft) of a real human baby. And he's just so darn cute! Now I am running out of things around the house to test under the blacklight, so it's time I get a canvas and paint something with those leftover fluorescent paints. Maybe the first thing I'll paint will be a portrait of Ray of Light - the Fluorescent Fox!


Famous Hat


No comments: