Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Buying Stuff Online

 

It is quite amazing the things you can buy online, like Travalon's Groundhogs Day Hawaiian shirt. Since nothing in particular happened today, I thought I would do one of those interactive blog posts that I'm so famous for. (Who am I kidding? I'm not famous for anything - only my hat is.) In this one, choose a quality from Column A and an item from Column B, and see if you can find it for sale online! Then order one and have it sent to me. Ha! Just kidding, I don't need anymore junk around my house.


                    Column A                                            Column B

                    Rastafarian                                          Ottoman

                    Plaid                                                   Candelabra

                    Holographic                                         Cheese Board

                    Mardi Gras                                           Bolo Tie

                    Titanium                                              Slippers

                    Savannah Bananas                               Blender

                    Bootleg                                                Dessert Fork

                    Fair Trade                                             Theorbo

                    Artisanal                                              Water Disks


Mix 'em! Match 'em! Thousands of possibilities, and probably all available online! It's amazing how much stuff we didn't have before, and still don't need.


Famous Hat                    


No comments: