Wednesday, September 28, 2022

One-Star Review: My Cold

 

Recently Travalon and I tried a free-range, 100% organic cold. It's very trendy - I see people talking about trying it on social media, and some neighbors have tried it too. Travalon tried it first, and he found it took him out of commission all weekend, but then he felt better. I didn't try it until Sunday night, and I found it to be a heady melange of congestion and excessive sneezing. Because I can work from home, I didn't get the full sick-day experience with this cold, but that wouldn't have changed my rating of it. Now it is a different experience, because it has moved into my chest and gives me such vigorous coughing spells that afterwards I'm light-headed, so do take that into account if you try this cold - what you experience on Day One might not be your experience on Day Three, if you are looking for consistency. However, if you prefer to change things up, then this may be the cold for you. I find this cold to be particularly aggravating at night, when I can't breathe at all without taking tons of over-the-counter drugs. One star. Would not recommend.


Famous Hat 


No comments: