Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Macrame Theorbo

Many years ago, Tiffy and I talked about making an album of techno songs.  Now that dream is close to reality.  The album was going to be called Macrame Theorbo, and it was going to contain the following songs:

Pulp Incunabula
Non-Anonymous (featuring Dixie Crystals)
Tender Radiance (title suggested by Ethel)
Stump the Mariachi
Ubiquitous Tintinnabulation (title suggested by Tiffy)

I am proud to say that some more titles will be included:

Montauk Point
Resurrection Rave
Word to Yoe Brim
Hoetry
Salsa Linguistica

You may be saying to yourself, "But, Hat, I have not seen 'Tender Radiance' and 'Ubiquitous Tintinnabulation' featured on this blog!"  And how astute you are.  I just started work on "Tender Radiance" last night and am hoping to do some more tonight, and this weekend Tiffy will be in town, and we hope to get "Ubiquitous Tintinnabulation" done then.  Also, if there is any interest, I am willing to try to make a techno song called "Macrame Theorbo," even if that was originally just going to be the name of our album, or our group:  The Macrame Theorbo Project.  But if there is any demand for it, I could certainly whip up a song by that title as well.  Let me know in the comments.

My goal is to put these songs on the iTune store, where I might even make tens of dollars from random people downloading them every once in awhile, or by accident or something.

Famous Hat

No comments: