Monday, May 9, 2011

Scrawny and Squishy Landcaping Services

Kathbert and I enjoyed our yardwork at Rich’s house so much yesterday that we said we should start a landscaping business and ditch our current jobs. We even have a name for our landscaping business; when Kathbert said how neither of us is brawny, I contended that she was, but she said no, she is scrawny. So I noted that I am squishy, and thus was born the name of our new endeavor: Scrawny and Squishy Landscapers!

I bring this up because of course first thing this morning FOX got all up in this hen’s face about how I supposedly hadn’t done a task that I very much had done, and how I was all terrible at some part of my job that I didn’t even know existed, and blah blah blah… So of course I was back to thinking about how great it would be to work for myself outside instead. If you have any landscaping needs, think of Scrawny and Squishy! We would be happy to have any excuse to quit our current jobs.

Famous Hat

No comments: