Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another Rosary Adventure

This morning Jilly Moose, Luxuli, OK Cap, and I drove to Stoughon for a rosary-making class.  The others bought beads at the shop, but I brought the sad little rosary I had made after Jilly Moose and I visited the bead show.  Here is a before photo:


At this class they showed me techniques to improve my sad little DIY rosary, and now it looks much more aesthetically appealing:


Because I didn't have to choose beads, I got done first and had time to make a rosary bracelet that kind of matches:


Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of the other ladies' rosaries, but they were very beautiful.  Maybe I will get a chance to post them in the future.  Meanwhile, you can admire a photo of my "money tree," growing in Rich's garden.  As you can see, I am going to have at least twice as much money as last year!


Famous Hat

No comments: