Monday, October 14, 2013

A Novel Idea



Just in case any of my readers are actually jealous of my life, this weekend I had a really exciting time sitting around the house and suffering from a cold, though Friday I did go to the Dorfhaus with Travalon for their famous fish fry, and then we stopped by Richard Bonomo’s house to hear about his trip to Japan. Also, yesterday I felt a little better, so Travalon and I watched the Packer game and then went on a hike at Governor Nelson State Park. Saturday I had been planning to go to a Baroque music concert but instead just sat at home, reading the one novel I have ever actually finished. What do you know, it was pretty entertaining. I hadn’t looked at it in years. The only other person who has ever read it is Hardingfele. This is making me want to work on finishing one or more of the many novels I was sort of in the process of writing when I lost the desire to write fiction a couple of years ago. People still ask if I ever finished the novel about the guy who is 960 years old, so I know which one would be most likely to actually sell.

Famous Hat

No comments: