Thursday, October 24, 2013

Punny Wedding Reception



Sorry for my lack of blogging yesterday. I took the afternoon off and went to see The Matrix with Travalon, then I had our annual condo association meeting (at least the woman who usually argues with every item on the budget said nothing this time), and then Travalon and I met some of my fellow choristers for a beer at the Essen Haus (“Immediate Seatnig!” per their sign). What I was going to blog about was how Light Bright and I got together on Tuesday evening to go shoe shopping and then grab a bite to eat (and a sip to drink) at Cheeseburger in Paradise, where the background music is almost always Jimmy Buffett. We successfully found a pair of wedge sandals for me to wear during the wedding – comfortable enough to stand for an hour! Then over dinner we were talking about the reception, and Light Bright had the really good idea of incorporating visual puns into my decorative scheme. We can’t reveal any of the ones we thought of that night, but if you can think of any clever puns I could use during the reception, feel free to mention them in the comments. 

Famous Hat

No comments: