Monday, May 11, 2020

My Prayer Space


I don't really have anything to blog about today. I did make whipped Nutella, from a recipe Jilly Moose sent me, and Travalon liked it. I sure did too! It was basically Nutella mousse. Many years ago when I was in college and went to Europe, I discovered Nutella and wondered, "Why don't we have this back home?" But now everyone knows about it.

I was going to post some more photos of flowers, but my computer is being incredibly slow tonight, so I'll just post this picture of my prayer space up in the loft. This is what I am looking at when I pray my meta-rosary. The big icon was painted by Luxuli, and she gave it to us for a wedding present. Mr. Icon gave me the diamond-shaped icon on the top, and I don't really remember where the other icons came from. Various people, I suppose. Maybe I bought some of them? Travalon gave me a rosary from Knock for an anniversary present, since we were too rushed for me to buy one while we were there, and now my meta-rosary has an entire half-decade of Irish rosaries in it.


Famous Hat

No comments: