Monday, July 6, 2020

Cranes and Water Lilies


Yesterday after our hike out to Frautschi Point, Travalon was too tired to cook, so he suggested we try the Chinese restaurant on Fordem Avenue. To our surprise, the menu was exactly the same as the one we usually go to on Sherman Avenue. Same owners? But why would they be so close together? My fortune cookie said: "The evilness of others does not imply that you are good." Indeed, this is something I have to keep in mind all the time!

This morning when my neighbor and I went for a walk, I remembered my good camera for once. Here is a short video of the crane family with two teenagers.


And here are some pictures of the same crane family:




And finally, some good photos of the blooming water lilies.




At lunchtime, Travalon and I went for a walk in the woods across from the nearby bluff, and we saw two deer and two cranes. However, we didn't have our good cameras with us, so no pictures. I am beginning to think I shouldn't leave the house without my good camera!

Famous Hat


No comments: