Thursday, September 3, 2020

More Texaco Teddy Bears

 

I don't really have anything to say today, so here are some recent photos. First is a little rainbow stress squeeze toy I ordered. It's fun to get silly stuff in the mail! 


Here are some daisies in our neighborhood that are taking a page from the hydrangea's book and turning from white to pink.


And some more tiny daisies with my keys for comparison. These were just growing in the grass so they seem to be "weeds" rather than anything someone planted on purpose.


The sun was starting to set over Warner Bay the other night.


Here are some rosaries I got at the antiques store in Sauk City.


Now for the Texaco teddy bears Travalon has been ordering. Here are the pilot and the gas station attendant.


And here is the tanker captain, with a random Beanie Baby bear that the seller threw in for free - Travalon opened the package, and there it was!


This is the cool tin the tanker bear came in, which can be used as a bank.


And here is the other side of the tin.


It was such a beautiful, sunny day today, and the water was so blue.

It was also very windy, and here is a short video of my neighbor trying to fly her new kite, which is a hot air balloon with a basket that spins.


We didn't have much luck with that kite, so we tried some others, but the wind was just too gusty, not steady, so none of them really worked. Then my neighbor gave me a coupon for a free scoop of custard at Culver's, and the flavor of the day today was Midnight Toffee (a rich chocolate coffee custard with toffee pieces mixed in), so Travalon and I went to Culver's for dinner. I had a salad... and the custard.


Famous Hat



No comments: