Monday, September 14, 2020

Photos of Stuff I Got over the Weekend

 

This evening Travalon and I had some excitement with the boat. He had some trouble getting the motor to start, and then when it did, he must have had it in forward instead of neutral, because it went over the lift and ran into the dock. Fortunately it wasn't going too fast, and there appears to be no real damage to the propeller, the lift, or the dock. Then we took a lovely ride out into the lake and back into the marsh - but not too far because there are so many lotuses around - and then we had dinner at El Dorado Grill.

Here are some photos from our recent adventures. These are the two rosaries I got at the Dickeyville Grotto and, on the right, the one I got at Crazy Frank's Flea Market in Mineral Point.


This is the little peach-colored Beanie Baby Bear I found at Crazy Frank's Flea Market, along with the big one I found some time ago in an antiques store in Baraboo.


And this is a video that my neighbor took of a squirrel sitting in a crabapple tree and eating the crabapples very loudly.


That is all for now. I ran a program to get Boethius to run faster (the jury is still out on whether it worked), and I couldn't blog while it was running, so now it's late and I have to get to bed.

Famous Hat

No comments: