Thursday, November 18, 2021

Good Phone News!

 

Today I worked on a big project at work that was due first thing tomorrow, and I got done with an hour to spare! Then right after work I went to the phone store again, and this time they were all ready for me. They had the new iPhone 12, but the old one was so bad that they couldn't even open it to transfer the data. No problem, because they could just get the data from my trusty old iPhone 6. The only thing was that it took so long for the data to transfer that the poor girls who worked there had to stay almost an hour late. They were so young, but we started talking about music, and it always surprises me how people young enough to be my children like music from my youth. Then again, I like music from the 1920's. Anyway, the data transfer finished, but the new iPhone 12 was still thinking, and I didn't want to keep the two girls at work any longer, so I just took the phone home. And guess what? It works perfectly! So that other one must have been defective from the start, because all my apps work, and the step tracking is working, and even the camera is working. Nothing ever really worked on that first one. So it wasn't anything I did - it really was a defective phone.


Famous Hat


No comments: