Sunday, March 28, 2010

Celtic Crosses

As I said a few posts back, I am a sucker for anything monks are selling with Celtic crosses on it. Here are some photos to back that up. This throw is really comfy and warm, and it is 100% cotton and made in the USA. Kathbert says it looks like the shroud for a casket, but I like it.


It even looks pretty when you turn it over, although it isn't actually reversible.


I bought this at a monastery called Holy Hill. It's not particularly useful, but I hung it from the rearview mirror of Erin Caitlyn O'Honda.


This is even less useful. I got it at New Mellory Abbey when I went there with Kathbert and Cecil Markovitch. They are most well-known for selling beautiful wooden caskets and urns made from trees grown on their own land, but they have Celto-Crap for sale too.


I tried to take a picture of some jewelry with Celtic crosses on it, but it didn't really turn out. To console yourself, you can look at yet another picture of my Christmas cacti blooming.


Famous Hat

No comments: