Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Post: Large Print Edition

Hardingfele told me the other day that she got tendonitis from doing too much typing for a volunteer cat rescue website. I thought that sounded unlikely, but today I have a sore rotator cuff. Yes, my right shoulder aches with each letter I type, but for you, my 5.8 dedicated readers, I am willing to suffer. To make up for the brevity of this post, I will use the biggest font size available... for YOU!!

Questions:

  • Can you get a refund for your card store frog if it croaks?

  • Why did Hardingfele cut her earplugs into fourths when the directions specifically said not to?

  • Why is Amminadab standing on his head in the fish bowl?

  • Where would my miniature clay pot (containing a miniature Dead Sea Scroll) look best, by Antoshka's palm tree or by my clay lamp?

  • How did I hurt my rotator cuff, anyway?

  • Is Cecil Markovitch's Christmas cactus supposed to be purple-tinted, or is it sick?

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele and Plysj said...

If I did not have to work, then I my shoulder or rotator cuff could handle the kitty rescue typing too :-) Yes tell everyone that I am a moron!

Famous Hat said...

I didn't tell everybody you are a moron, only my faithful readers. People were asking how you got ear plugs stuck in your ears, and I didn't want to make everyone afraid of using ear plugs.