Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The World According to Tailor

Yesterday evening Hardingfele and Rockstar Tailor came over to help me clip the bunnies’ toenails, then we walked to Jerkns (not Jerkins) for dinner. I treated Hardingfele to thank her for her help, and Jerkns treated Tailor, since kids eat free there on Tuesdays. Over dinner, Tailor introduced us to new definitions for familiar words:

Primate: a person who lives in a bathroom. (See also Bonomo, Richard – at least according to his college roommates who dubbed their bathroom the Richard Bonomo Memorial Reading Room)

Female: a drink. This makes sense; perhaps we are just spelling it wrong. Feem Ale is a high-quality brew from the Irish hamlet of Feem. But you knew that, right?


Figure 1: A Feemish Blessing
(if this village really exists, don't tell them I was blogging about them!)

Rockstar Tailor just sent me the following email: AHHH! I JUST SAW AN ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, she did not specify whether it was a space alien or an illegal immigrant, so I can’t tell you how alarmed we should be for her. My guess is she saw something online.

Figure 2: What Rockstar Tailor Possibly Saw

And this was something in an email A-Joz sent me. I don't know who created it, but I just had to post it.



Famous Hat

No comments: