Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's Shave a Wavelength!

Toque McToque and I will often think of the same thing (which is only scary if you're Toque), so the other day in an email she said that we always did "shave a wavelength."  I loved that phrase and said I would have to use it as a blog post title, but what would that post be about?  How about the fact that I have it on good authority (The Mothership) that I could pass for Sicilian?  In fact, she said my face looks a lot like her mother's, and her mother came from Sicily.  This may explain why Toque and I shave that wavelength, since she is half Sicilian. 

Hardingfele says (and I don't agree) that parenthetical phrases in prose are bad form.  If you agree with me (as you should), then leave me a message.  If you think - like Hardingfele - that they should be set off with dashes instead of parentheses, then I don't need to hear about your lousy opinions.  Kidding!  Sort of.

Today I got a piece of spam from Tranda Drumwright.  I love that name so much that I was all set to post her sob story about how she needs my help to get millions of dollars out of some foreign country... but then it was just one of those "You have exceeded your mailbox limit" pieces of spam.  Let down!

Famous Hat

No comments: