Monday, March 25, 2013

Dragon Bathroom Toilet Issues


Happy Monday! I hope that my readers had a good weekend. Friday night I went to a fish fry with a bunch of people, including Travalon, Cecil Markovich, and Richard Bonomo, and we had to wait for an hour and a half to get our food. It was good, but that’s quite a wait. Saturday Travalon and I went to Columbus to check out a brew pub called Hydro Street. It was a beautiful, sunny day for a drive, but the sun went behind the clouds while we were strolling through Columbus’s cute downtown. The beer at Hydro Street was really good, and our very young bartender said she had brewed the beer I chose herself. Then Travalon and I picked up dinner at New Orleans Takeout and brought it to Rich’s house, where Travalon watched the Marquette basketball game with Luxuli’s husband while Rich and Kathbert worked on fixing the toilet in the Dragon Bathroom, which had a leak. Last I heard that leak was fixed, but they discovered another one that will have to be fixed. They were working on it last night too, so the status of the toilet may be Fixed by now. Otherwise, if you go to Rich’s house, you will have to use the Teak Bathroom.

Famous Hat

4 comments:

Travalon said...

I would highly recommend both New Orleans Take Out and Hydro Street to anyone- both high quality establishments for food and drink, maybe not yet very well known.

Famous Hat said...

I posted a comment on their blog saying I tried Katie's beer and liked it.

Richard Bonomo said...

The toilet in question appears to be in good order again (whew!).

Famous Hat said...

Good timing! Things will be in order for Easter Dinner.