Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Speakeasy Science


I was hoping to go to Richard Bonomo’s house after Adoration tonight to upload my New Orleans photos, but it is snowing so hard that it looks like I will have to go with Plan B for blogging today. Which is this: begging for someone to go with me to the event at the Space Place this Friday evening. Ever wonder what space smells like or comets taste like? Ever desired a temporary tattoo with a space theme? Look no further than the Space Place! Here is the description of their event “Speakeasy Science”:

This adults-only event will feature edible comets, the smell of space, laser penmanship, an astronomical tattoo parlor and other activities designed exclusively for the 21 and older crowd.

Your entry fee of $10 even buys you one adult drink! If you are interested, let me know. 

Famous Hat

No comments: