Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Some Photos from My Wonderful Summer


Here are some photos from this summer. Sorry they are in such random order, but when my computer downloaded them, it did it in some sort of shuffled order instead of in the order I took them in. First a couple of shots of the Joan of Arc Chapel at Marquette University.




Next are a couple of shots of Cave Point County Park in Door County.



Here is a photo of the crinkly egg I got from a coworker with its normal buddies:


This is the interior of the Silver Dome Ballroom in Neilsville.


Here is a cool license plate we saw in Dubuque.


This is the Octagon House in Watertown:


This is the wonderful hill behind the pond in Mill Bluff State Park.



Finally, the interiors of two churches. I believe the first one is St. Martin of Tours in Martinsville, and the second one is St. Jerome in Chicago, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.



Famous Hat



No comments: