Friday, April 23, 2021

A Blog Post Not About Birds

 

Yesterday Anna Banana II made dinner at Rich's house to thank some of us for contributing to her iPad accessories, so the Rosary Ladies, Travalon, and of course Rich were there. Somehow we got on the subject of GPS, and Jilly Moose had once set OK Cap's GPS so it had a British voice, which would have been fine except that OK Cap didn't know what a "slip road" was. So she tried to change it back to the default voice, but now it doesn't have any voice at all. I don't know why I found that so hilarious. A slip road is an exit ramp, apparently, or as they say in German, "ausfart." I said someone once told me he set his GPS voice to Snoop Dogg, and I was trying to imagine that: "I said turn LEFT, mofo! Now I gotta recalculate!" Jilly Moose was in fine form, singing hip hop songs for us, and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I feel like there was something else really funny too besides the GPS, but now it escapes me (I have some brain fog from my second shot of Pfizer), so if anyone else remembers, feel free to write about it in the comments.


Famous Hat


No comments: