Monday, March 25, 2024

Charging the Headphones

 

Today I worked from home, and it was raining very hard this evening so we didn't go swimming. Instead, I danced around to some of my favorite songs from the early 90's with my bluetooth headphones. I do have a story about these headphones from last week, when they made that sad sound that means: "We need to be charged!" I found the cord I thought was for charging them, and it plugged into the headphone jack on my new computer, but no light came on. During Night Prayer I mentioned this, and Rich said, "You can't charge from a headphone jack!" Then I remembered there was another, orange cord, which I found after Night Prayer. Then I plugged in my headphones, and a little red light came on so I knew it was working. Now they are fully charged. More proof that I am not technologically inclined.

This is my favorite photo of my mother-in-law. I'm not sure how old she is; I think she was still kind of a newlywed because there's a photo of Travalon's dad (who died years before I met him) also at the same place. I love how she looks ready to take on the world.


You may remember this rosary I found at my church. I was intrigued because the starting beads are so pretty but the other beads are kind of the color of bodily functions.


Today I was particularly intrigued by that orange bead just below the centerpiece, and I had to wonder if it would glow under blacklight. Guess what? It does!


There's a certain look to most things that do. I suppose that's because regular sunlight has some ultraviolet light in it, so they glow a tiny bit in natural light.


Famous Hat

No comments: