Tuesday, March 5, 2024

What Do They Mean by Thundercat?

 

Today I worked from home and then went to Adoration, so there isn't too much to say about that, but a package did come for Travalon. It was the Wolverhampton jersey I got him for our anniversary! Isn't it beautiful? I love the color! He's wearing the team hat and holding the team mascots, Wolfie and Wendy. 

Now as I'm sure everyone reading this blog knows, our anniversary is in May, but the jersey was on sale and he was bummed because he couldn't buy it with his $150 gift card for jumping through health awareness hoops, so I said I'd buy it for him for our anniversary. I also bought him a panther poster for Valentine's Day, and then his gift card arrived so he bought more stuff, and every day was like a mini Christmas for the past week because packages kept arriving. Now my $150 gift card has arrived, so I have to think about what I would like to spend it on. I try to cut down on extraneous spending during Lent, so this isn't the best time, and I wasn't expecting it because I hadn't jumped through all the hoops (or so I thought), so imagine my surprise when I got back from vacation to an email saying I had earned it. I do usually try to earn it as soon as possible, while I often have to remind Travalon that he only has until October to earn it (it's through my job), so kudos to him for being so on top of it this year that his arrived before mine did!

One thing Travalon said I should blog about, and then we both forgot it, was that on the way to the Arboretum on Sunday we were behind a Chevy Volt with a license plate that said "THUNDRCT" or something like that. Travalon said, "Do you think they're a fan of Thundercat?" and I said I'd assumed they were a fan of the cartoon, but then it should be "THUNDRCTS," so maybe they were a fan of the musician. I don't know much about the cartoon, but I love the musician! They kept turning the same way we did, to the point that I was afraid they would think we were following them, but we decided to ask them about it if they went all the way to the Arboretum. Alas, they did not, so we will never know. Unless one of my readers knows someone who drives a Chevy Volt with that license plate...


Famous Hat


No comments: