Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Rosaries from Travalon's Mom

 

The plot thickens with my FitBit, because now it says I got thirty-three active minutes while swimming last night, and it gave me two more active minutes on Sunday for a grand total of six that day. Nowhere near the twenty-two I'm supposed to get every day, but since I got over eighty yesterday and over forty today, my daily average is well over twenty-two. It was a gorgeous day, and I walked on the busy road at lunch to avoid my neighbor with the dog, since she slowed me down on Sunday. During my afternoon break she was lying in wait for me (she seems to have my schedule memorized), but I insisted on walking faster, which her puppy loved. I thought about going outside again between work and adoration, and sometimes a train passes by just after five (they never come midday anymore), but I decided to watch the monologue from last night's Colbert show instead of trying to see the train that might not come. A few minutes in, a train did pass by, but I realized I could see it from Travalon's chair through the leafless trees, so that was cool. Then I went to adoration, and the parking lot was not happy to see me.


Here are the various things my sister-in-law found in my mother-in-law's stuff that she set aside for me.


From left to right: a rosary, a Waterford pin of a harp that Travalon brought back from Ireland, a Seven Sorrows of Mary chaplet, a really interesting Miraculous Medal, and another rosary. I prayed with the rosary on the left tonight at adoration, and it had a very, very joyous vibe, so here's hoping that means Travalon's mom is in Heaven!


Famous Hat


No comments: