Thursday, March 19, 2020

Vacation under Quarantine


Today was my first day of vacation. Vacation under quarantine: just like working under quarantine, except that I didn't have to look at my computer all day. But now my FitBit needs to be charged, so I had to boot up the computer anyway. I did sleep in, and eventually we went to Sauk and walked in the VFW Park, where we saw four eagles. We went to the dam, but it started to rain, so we just headed home. It rained all day, so I cleaned around the house. Guess what? The dust made my right eye turn red and painful! I took a picture to send to Rich, so if there is any demand for it, I could post it on this blog. After all, I have posted a photo of Rich's finger after he squished it in his garage door, and a photo of the earwig that was baked into a tamale I was eating. See? This is the danger involved in being at home! If I hadn't been home, I wouldn't have been cleaning, and then my eye would be fine.

The virus has hit home for us because someone from Travalon's organization got it, but we don't know if it's one of his coworkers because they can't say anything more for confidentiality reasons. Now we really don't know what will happen with his job.

Famous Hat

No comments: