Friday, December 4, 2020

Travalon's T-Shirts

 

Travalon has been ordering T-shirts like crazy, and so we thought I should highlight some of them on this blog. Here is a six-pack of some of his silliest new shirts. (Soon I will do a series of his shirts of old Negro League teams, and other baseball-related themes.) Here is the first one, of Tom and Jerry advertising sunny California.

 


This one is for a soccer team from Greenland.


This is Travalon's favorite ride at Disneyland - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride! It's loosely based on the children's book The Wind in the Willows.


And of course he has to have a Hamm's Bear shirt.


You might think this is the silliest shirt of all: Hee Haw!


But look, there's Snagglepuss, even! Exit, Stage Left!


And this isn't a shirt - this is the patch I got for completing the Ice Age Mammoth Hike Challenge. Very disappointed that there isn't a mammoth in the design!


Travalon got an identical patch himself, and now he is also doing the Mount Fuji Challenge. Unfortunately, we couldn't figure out how to hook up his phone to automatically count his mileage, like I did with mine, so he will have to enter it manually every evening. I am excited to say that I am two-thirds done with the Mount Fuji Challenge. Maybe I will finish by the end of the weekend! My aunt said it was a beautiful medal, and it sure looks like it online, with the mountain on one side and a crane with cherry blossoms on the other. I promise to post photos once it arrives.


Famous Hat


No comments: