Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Flower and Soap and Crystal Photos

 

Today I worked from home and went to my adoration hour, so nothing too exciting to report. But as promised, I do have photos Travalon took at Olbrich Gardens last night.


See? I'm much shorter than the titan arum!


These are little quail that live in the conservatory.




I have a cactus like this, but it has never bloomed.







Here are the things I bought on State Street this weekend. These soaps all smelled so good that I couldn't choose, so I got them all. The basketball one doesn't have as wonderful of a scent, but I got it for Travalon's sake. There is another one that smells really good but doesn't have an interesting picture in it. The cake one smells like birthday cake, the sailboat one smells kind of like an ocean breeze, the margarita smells citrusy, the tropical scene smells like coconut, and the bride and groom (harder to see in this photo) smell like strawberries and champagne. The one not pictured smells like lemongrass, and the basketball one doesn't have a strong smell.


These are crystals I got at two different shops. I got the larger purple crystal, which looks much prettier in real life and is a garnet, at a shop where I also got tea that is supposed to taste like an Arnold Palmer. The labradorite and smaller crystals (the tetrahedron is fluorite) came from a different crystal shop. 


I can't remember what "powers" these are supposed to have; I just like how pretty they are. Apparently I particularly like green crystals.


Famous Hat 


No comments: