Thursday, June 10, 2021

Partial Eclipse and More Garden Mystery

 

This morning there was a partial eclipse at just after 5 am. I figured I would be asleep, but in fact I was awake and could have looked out the window. I was thinking it was unsafe to look at a solar eclipse, but of course it was sunrise, so the sun was faint enough to look at. Someone got a photo of it not far from our house, and I could have done the same if I had just looked out the window. It faces east.


When I went to my garden this evening, I looked more carefully at the white flower, and whoever planted it left the label. It's a shasta daisy. Isn't it pretty?


But the thing is that we're not allowed to have perennials in our garden plots. And today I noticed they had planted an ornamental grass, which is also a perennial, so are they trying to get me in trouble?? I talked to the organizers of the garden, and they don't know why this is happening. Someone else had radishes planted in her plot (why couldn't they have done that in my plot? I had to plant my own radishes!), and one guy even got an email from a mystery person saying they had planted some tomatoes in his plot. Is this all the work of one deranged individual? This has never happened to any of us before.


Famous Hat


No comments: