Thursday, January 19, 2023

Bad Lip Reading

 

I have been sort of addicted lately to a YouTube channel called "Bad Lip Reading." The premise is that they take videos of sports figures, political figures, or other famous people, and then they make up what they are saying. It always looks like that is what they are actually saying. There are some presidential debate ones that are just genius, and the football ones are hilarious. There was one where Aaron Rodgers said, "I own forty-one traffic cones." What did he really say that looked like that? It got really late tonight because I was watching those instead of blogging, since there was nothing exciting to say about my day except that there was a lot of snow this morning, so I worked from home this morning and went into the office in the afternoon. Also, our new requisition system is driving me crazy. I have step-by-step instructions and still can't figure it out. But after a long day of not successfully creating a requisition, I can always come home and watch Aaron Rodgers talk about his forty-one traffic cones, and somehow that will never not be funny.


Famous Hat


1 comment:

Travalon said...

And I can always come home to Baby Yoda !!