Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Dino Family

 

Not too much to report today. I went to a Just Bach concert at noon and saw Pete the Sailor Man, the guy we hiked with during the pandemic, the Professor Formerly Known as Lute Player, and one of our grad students. Then I had to take a long walk to pick up some parking passes, but no longer than my usual lunchtime walks, and yet I was very sore afterwards and am totally worn out. 

This evening Travalon heated up his lavender-filled panda Ming in the microwave. This is what you are supposed to do with Ming, but it was the first time he had tried it. Then Ming was toasty warm and smelled wonderful. I also took a picture of Daddy Dino and Dino Jr.


Travalon got both of these at the Dino Stop on the way back from my parents' house. He got the big one a few years ago, and he just got the little one at the beginning of this month. Stay tuned to see if he will acquire any more members of the Dino family....


Famous Hat


No comments: