Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Some More Fall Photos

 

Last night I was looking at the slide shows Boethius had made for me, and suddenly they all vanished! There was just a message saying he would create some for me when I had enough pictures. I was puzzled, but I quit the Photos app and went back into it, and there they all were. When I told Travalon, he said, "It's like you and Boethius are in a relationship." I said, "Are you jealous of my computer?" which seems funny, since he spends much more time on his that isn't work time. He said, "No, I mean it seems like sometimes you just need some space from each other." His computer is a Chromebook, and I don't think it has enough artificial intelligence going on for him to interact with it in the same way.

Here are some photos Travalon took of White Mound County Park with his cell phone after his camera's battery died. (The first one is from my phone.)










And this is Tower Rock, which is on Highway PF, maybe the most scenic highway in the state. We took it on our way home on Saturday.


The other day Travalon went to Burke Town Park, which has an island with a path around it and a bridge out to it. I have posted photos of it here before, but his are better.













Here is a photo of dandelions with a covering of snow that my neighbor took.


This is a picture of our community gardens with some colorful trees behind them.


And finally, Tiffy has some color in her neighborhood too. This is a new little maple her condo association finally planted after her ash tree fell victim to ash borers. She had to keep asking for it.


It's funny - to me this seems like a particularly colorful fall, and my coworker who is doing the Mammoth Hike Challenge because I told him about it agrees, but my boss and another coworker said in their neighborhoods, the leaves never changed colors but just fell off. They just need to get out on the Ice Age Trail if they want to see colors, apparently.

Famous Hat

No comments: