Thursday, October 1, 2020

Travalon's Adventures

 

I didn't have any adventures today, although I did have great success with something (an Access database I am building) at work. Travalon, however, has been getting out and about. This week he started doing Door Dash, delivering food from different places to people who don't want to leave their houses. He doesn't really have any entertaining stories from that, but today when he got done, he hiked at Pheasant Branch and took some photos. 










Then when he got home, he saw our crazy neighbors!


These are the two rosaries I got at the Lake Mills antiques store, along with the chiwara. I prayed with the one on the left this evening. Usually I use them in the order I got them, but sometimes I mix it up and use them right away. It kind of depends on how many I get at a time - I'll usually save a big bunch. 


People may be wondering if I have a favorite rosary. Not really - I love them all. Some are more beautiful than others, and some have an amazing vibe. That one that used to feel resistant now has such a joyful vibe that I can feel it across the room. It draws me like a magnet. I really hope that the girl who owned it is the person who greets me when I die.

Famous Hat


No comments: