Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Yet More Fall Photos

 

This evening Travalon and I went for a hike at the small bluff near our house, and we saw some beautiful fall colors. He sent me the photos he took, and when I uploaded them to my computer, I found a couple more he had taken of the Olbrich Gardens conservatory:



And here is the last batch of rosaries I got in Minocqua, along with a St. Anne's Chaplet:


Here are some photos from our walk on the Lake Waubesa boardwalk:










And here are some photos from our walk this evening, including the bluff and the pond:









Earlier today, while I was working, Travalon had to do a Door Dash run in McFarland, so he stopped at Babcock Park, where he saw a bird party:







Tomorrow we are going to a lobster boil, so if I get back early enough, I'll blog about that. Otherwise, if I get back too late, there may be no blog post tomorrow.


Famous Hat


No comments: